The 80 Percent: KW Email Marketing
Based on the Pareto Rule – and also from Gary Keller’s The Millionaire Real Estate Agent, we believe leverage is key to success. Top professionals concentrate on the 20% of activities that bring the most income. The other 80% of activities are leveraged or outsourced.
The 80% Company is a company which handles those tasks for professional and business entities. We design, create and deliver custom electronic marketing materials, on your behalf to your client database.
We also handle database maintenance and all matters related to communicating to your clients and future clients. Programs start from $100 a month.
For additional information, please visit The 80 Percent.