Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to start thinking about fun, budget-friendly gifts for your business clients! Once you’ve chosen your budget-friendly gifts, add a note, too, to incorporate a personal touch. By taking the time to appreciate your business clients, you’re contributing to a healthy business relationship that’ll continue for years to come.
6 Fun, Budget-Friendly Gifts for Business Clients
- Edible Arrangements. During the holidays, indulging in sweets is the seasonal norm … even in bouquets. Edible Arrangements makes fabulous bouquets of fruit waiting to be dipped in chocolate. You can choose the bouquet size depending on the client’s office size, complemented by a personalized note.
- Personalized wine. Your business clients can have a drink on you with this gift! At PersonalWine.com, you can add your company’s logo to an assortment of wine—from Brut to Red—and have a bottle delivered to your clients. While this seems like a costly gift, the ability to customize the bottle size makes this fit for any budget.
- Gifts for their pets. Animal lovers treat their pets like family members. You’ll immediately hit a soft spot when you gift their pet with a new chew toy or a monthly membership to a pet-friendly site such as BarkBox.
- Customized decanters. For the whiskey or wine lover, Things Remembered offers fabulous decanters that can be engraved. When ordered in bulk, you also receive a special discount.
- Handmade office items. There’s a niche for those who adore office supplies, and these gifts are for them! Gift your business client a handmade business card holder, personalized stamp or notepads or other one-of-a-kind office supplies. Look to sites like Etsy to get some neat ideas.
- Gift cards. When all else fails, everyone loves a gift card. Gift cards are essentially the gift that keeps on giving. Contribute to a meal they can enjoy or to websites like Amazon where the shopping options are endless.
Next: The 5-Ingredient Recipe for a Thriving Holiday Marketing Campaign