- Ensure you are logging in at mykw.kw.com, which will redirect to access.kw.com
- kw.onelogin.com will no longer work, as this is the main change KW International made to the login system. Instead of OneLogin as the Single Sign On (SSO) provider, the system now uses ForgeRock Access Management for SSO.
- Ensure that you are using your username for mykw.kw.com, versus your “@kw.com” email address
- Because OneLogin is no longer being used, the “@kw.com” email address can no longer be used as the username. Your username was assigned when you first joined KW, and is likely in the format first initial, last name, and possibly a number e.g. jsmith15
- You can find your username in your original “MyKW Setup Complete” email from Scott Le Roy Marketing, potentially in the very first email received from your Market Center, or your MCA can look up your username in the KW Whitepages.
- Ensure that you are using any browser except for Apple Safari
- We haven’t been told why, but for some reason the new ForgeRock access system is having issues with Apple Safari. Try another browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to access mykw.kw.com
- This includes Safari on iPhones
- We have not been given a timeframe for when Safari will be supported
- Try resetting your password using our workaround of the original password reset link, versus the “Forgot Password” link on the new mykw.kw.com page:
- NOTE: If using this link to reset your password, it MUST be set to something new, not used before for MyKW
- If you receive an error like the one pictured below referencing an “Invalid SAML Response”, just retype “mykw.kw.com” in the address bar to be able to access MyKW
- If none of these troubleshooting steps work, you will need to reach out to KW International support
- KW International support can be reached via email at Support@KW.com or via phone at 512-306-7191